In Red Bridge Shopping Center owned and operated by Lane4 Property Group, Tanner’s, located at 11134 Holmes Road, will open in the final quarter of 2021, formerly Blue Moose. The business will continue to be managed and operated by KC Hopps Restaurant Management group, the leaseholder of the business. Red Bridge Shopping Center has undergone significant renovations and revitalization tactics over the last several years. New tenants and overall center improvements have breathed new life into the iconic center. LANE4 Property Group (Developer and Property Manager) and the Red Bridge Shopping Center ownership group have continued the transformation by focusing on bringing high quality, local tenants to the center.
“We’re really looking forward to having Tanners at Red Bridge. The concept falls right in line with the friendly, energetic and fun atmosphere we strive for at the center.” said Brandon Buckley, with Lane4. Before reopening as Tanner’s, KC Hopps is putting a substantial amount of work into the space to expand their patio seating, as well as increasing the size of their bar and opening up the space to join the bar area with their new stage area, highlighting the live music and entertainment they are planning.
“We are excited for this change in concept and to work with the Tanner’s group. We believe it is a better fit for the center,” Ed Nelson, President of KC Hopps.
Tanner’s will offer over 50 HD TVs for game viewing, karaoke nights, band nights, full-service bar, covered patio, dine in, a robust game room, private parties, carryout, and delivery. Tanner’s will offer happy hour, plus daily food and drink specials, in conjunction with its sister stores in the Kansas City area.
Live music and programming will be scheduled weekly, including karaoke, music bingo, and local musicians.
An adult Game Room will house its own bar, two pool tables, juke box, several dart boards for tournaments, and arcade games, including pin ball and Golden Tee. Also, a kid game area with prize games and kid-friendly arcade games.
There will be several areas for parties and group dining, including the game room, semi-private den, and large party table options. These spaces will be available for birthdays, celebrations, class reunions, league nights, sports viewing parties, happy hours and business events.
Opening date is anticipated for November, 2021.
The menu will have Tanner’s famous Chicken Lips, delicious Boogas, and Jumbo Wings.
Some favorite dishes include:
- Chicken Lips $9.25-$10.75 Original Fried, Flavored, Flavored & Charred, Grilled
- Buffalo Mac & Cheese Booga $12.75
- Homemade Mozzarella Sticks $9.75
- Hand-Breaded Tan O’ Rings $8.25
- French Dip Sandwich $12.25
- Tasty Tender Tanner-Loin Sandwich $11.25
- Boneless, Original and Charred Wings $9.50 – $28.00
Some popular weekly specials include:
- Monday – $11 Steak Tips, $8 & $9 Boogas, $3.50 Domestic Bottles
- Tuesday – $1.25 & $1.75 Tacos, $4 Mexican Beers, $5 Signature Margaritas
- Wednesday – Lunch $9 Chicken Fried Steak, Dinner $8 & $9 Boogas, $4 Select Craft Pints
- Thursday – Lunch $9 Chicken Fried Steak & Pork Tenderloin, Dinner $15 8oz Filet or 14oz Strip Steak
- Friday – Lunch $8.50-$9.50 Chicken Sandwiches, Dinner $13 10oz Ribeye
- Saturday & Sunday – $1 off Street Tacos, $10 BBQ Burnt End Nachos, $6.50 Bloody Mary’s, $5 Mimosas
- Monday – Friday – weekly happy hour 3pm to 6pm – food and drink specials