Supplement Superstores opened its eighth storefront in Kansas City on August 24th. It is located on the exterior of Ward Parkway on the State Line side, next to the Verizon store and TJ Maxx.
Supplement Superstores brings the residence of south Kansas City a resource for health and wellness. Staff work one on one with customers to help reach their health and fitness goals whether it be weight loss, muscle gain, or general health.
Other unique services include:
- Free nutrition consulting with their certified staff
- Inbody machine that measures body composition including body fat percentage, muscle
- mass and more
- Accountability to stay on track and reach their goals
- Recommendations to local trainers and gyms
- Community workouts to bring the fitness community together
“We have had a lot of requests for a more central location in Kansas City and we are very excited to be opening on Ward Parkway,” said Jeff Wasserman, one of the owners of the Kansas City franchise. “A huge part of what we do is helping people improve their health as well as creating a support system for those involved in the fitness community.”
Supplement Superstores provides customers the tools they need to reach their goals and create healthier lifestyle habits. The team will walk customers through what supplements to take, how to take them and, most importantly, the reason behind why you are taking them.