Halloween started early this year. The following is a list of some of the fun you can have between October 16 and October 31.
Lakeside Nature Center – October 16, 4-6pm
- 4701 E Gregory Blvd, Kansas City, MO. The Kansas City Police Department joins this drive thru event.
St Paul’s United Methodist Church – October 21 at 6pm.
- 1111 W Foxwood Dr Raymore, MO. A fun and free event. stpunited.org
The View Community Center – October 26, 5-7pm
- 13500 Byars Rd., Grandview, MO. Music, games and candy. Event by Grandview Parks & Recreation.
Behavioral Health Holdings – October 27 at 5:30pm
- 10330 Hickman Mills Dr, Kansas City, MO Autism and intellectual developmental disability friendly. Candy and games in a sensory friendly space.
Evangel Church – October 29, 11am-2pm
- 1414 E 103rd St., Kansas City, MO. Enjoy inflatables, a petting zoo, pony rides, carnival games, sweets & treats by Kona Ice and more. Concession stand items will be available for purchase. Admission is free. evangel.church
Dominate Dance Company – October 29, 2-4pm
- 416 Remington Plaza Court, Raymore, MO Enjoy hotdogs, candy, music, dancing and more. dominatedancecompa.wixsite.com/dominatedancecompany
St. Luke’s & St. James South United Methodist Church – October 29, 2-4pm
- 9420 James A. Reed Rd., Kansas City, MO Free Pumpkin Fest and praise including decorated trunks with candy, a pumpkin patch, a DJ, balloon artist, magician and a grab & go snack sack. stlukeskc.org
Beautiful Savior Lutheran Home – October 29, 2-5pm
- 1003 S. Cedar St., Belton, MO We ask each guest to bring a perishable canned good.
Elk’s Lodge #26 – October 29, 5-7:30pm
- 515 E. 99 St., Kansas City, MO Enjoy hot dogs, candy, music, and a visit from D.A.R.E. officers!
Waldo Neighborhood Halloween at Tower Park – October 29, 6-7:30pm
- 7528 Holmes Rd Kansas City, MO Join in the fun for trick-or-treating stations and a photo booth. Bring costumed kids for best costume prizes. Yard games provided by our friends at Grace Communion South KC.
Holmeswood Baptist Church – October 30, 11:30am-1pm
- 9700 Holmes Rd., Kansas City, MO A safe way to celebrate the season including candy and lunch.
Red Bridge United Methodist Church – October 30, 12-1:30pm
- 636 East 117th St., Kansas City, MO Games, candy, and fellowship.
Kansas City First Church of the Nazarene – October 30, 1:30-3pm
- 11811 State Line Rd., Kansas City, MO Bounce houses, slides, mini-golf, balloon animals, face painting, and candy.
Holy Trinity Lutheran Church – October 30, 4-6pm
- 5901 E 135 St., Grandview, MO Come dressed in your Halloween costume. Free fun for the entire family.
Belton New Horizons Church of the Nazarene – October 31 at 5:30pm
- 17200 Chestnut Dr, Belton, MO Join in for a night of fun, food, and candy. newhorizonsnaz.org
South Haven Baptist Church – October 31, 6-7:30pm
- 16800 Bel Ray Blvd Belton, MO A family friendly Halloween night with photo ops, candy, hot cocoa, and prizes. southhavenchurch.org
Trick-or-Treat at Red Bridge Shopping Center – October 31, 4-6pm
- 11212 Holmes Rd., Kansas City, MO Enjoy candy & treats from Red Bridge tenants, balloon installations (for a great photo op), face painters, balloon twisters, and week-long Halloween activities from our friends at Wonderscope. Admission is free. redbridgeshoppingcen
Alexander Majors House
8201 State Line Rd., Kansas City, MO Ghost Tours – October 21 & 28, 6:30-9pm
Join in for an adults-only ghost tour of the Majors House, where you’ll uncover some of the legends that swirl around the museum and reveal a fascinating cast of characters. Admission: $20/general and $15/members. Tickets include a cocktail or mocktail in a collectible cup.
Paranormal Investigations – October 21, 22, 28, 10pm & midnight
The Majors House is alleged to be one of the most haunted locales in Kansas City, even appearing in Haunted Places: The National Directory and featured on the Biography Channel’s “My Ghost Story”. You’ll have access to the historic home for two hours, plus the guidance of professional investigators familiar with the house. Admission: $50. wornallmajors.org
John Wornall House
6115 Wornall Rod., Kansas City, MO
Anatomy of a Haunted House – October 22, 6:30-9:30pm
Part architectural tour, part exploration of the many ways to die during the Victorian era, this is the perfect tour for those who love spooky events but aren’t necessarily interested in ghost stories. Admission: $15.
Historic Howl-O-Ween – October 30, 2-4pm
Dog parade and costume contest begins at 3:15pm. Bring your dog in their finest Halloween attire. All participants receive a doggy trick-or-treat bag and prizes will be awarded for Best Costume, Mr./Miss Congeniality, and Best Historical Costume. Admission is free. wornallmajors.org
Halloween Egg Hunt at Faulkner’s Ranch – October 29 at noon
10600 Raytown Rd., Kansas City, MO
Wrap up the Pumpkin Season with this Annual Halloween Egg Hunt. For children ages 3-12. Costumes encouraged. Admission: Monday – Friday, $10; Saturday & Sunday, $15. Ages 3 & under are free. There is no admission charge to shop for pumpkins. faulknersranch.com
Boo ‘n Brew at Town Center – October 29, 3-6pm
5000 W. 119th St., Leawood, KS
Bring your costumed kiddos to trick-or-treat with retailers. Live concert by Michael Jackson and Bruno Mars tribute band, JAM. Aerial performances by KC Aerial Arts. Bring your lawn chair or blanket. Admission is free. towncenterplaza.com
Pumpkin Palooza at Belton’s Memorial Park – October 29, 6-8pm
998 Commercial St, Belton, MO
Get your costume and get ready for a night of fun outdoor games, music & a Trunk or Treat with local businesses and organizations! FREE for all ages! Admission is free. beltonparks.org
Hal-Well-een Party with The Zeros at The Well Bar Grill & Rooftop– October 29 at 7pm
7421 Broadway St Kansas City, MO
The Zeros live at 10pm. Spooky specials and costume contest with prizes. waldowell.com
Johnson Farms Plants & Pumpkins, 10am-6pm through October 30
17701 Holmes Rd., Belton, MO
Come share the beauty of Johnson Farm’s 140-acre farm, complete with pumpkin patch, playground, jumping pillows, farm animals, corn maze, and more. Admission: Monday – Friday, $14.99; Saturday & Sunday, $16.99. Ages 2 & under are free. Reservation required. There is no admission charge to shop for pumpkins. johnsonfarms.net
Louisburg Cider Mill – Mon-Sat: 8am-6pm & Sunday: 9am-6pm through Oct. 31
14730 K68 Hwy, Louisburg, KS
Costume Weekend – October 28-30, 8am-10pm
The last discount weekend of the season. Fun for the whole family to dress up or grab your friends and plan a group costume. $2 off admission when dressed in costume.
Cider & Spiders, Tricks & Treats – October 29, 10am-3pm
Dress the kiddos up in their costumes and come to the farm for trick-or-treating, fun and games! Admission: Monday – Thursday, $12.99; Friday – Sunday, $15.99. Ages 2 & under are free. There is no admission charge to shop for pumpkins. louisburgcidermill.com
Kids sBOOKtacular Party – October 31 at 4pm
Located at 9253 Blue Ridge Blvd, Kansas City, MO
Are you ready for the spooky season? Mid-Continent Public Library – Blue Ridge Branch is holding a book party! Come hear an eerie tale, play chillingly fun games, make ghoulish creations, and check out our favorite hair-raising books at this thrilling party! Wear a costume or come as you are for this terribly enjoyable event! Ages 6 and up. mymcpl.org/locations/blue-ridge