By John Sharp
The South Kansas City Chamber of Commerce has announced the winners of its 2023 Community Impact Awards that will be presented at the Chamber’s annual dinner from 5 to 8 p.m. Thursday, February 16, at the Armacost Car Museum at 4200 E. 135th St. in Grandview.
The awards and their winners are:
- Corporate Citizen Award – St. Joseph Medical Center
- Economic Development Award – NorthPoint Development and Spire
- Education Award – Center High School Woodshop Program
- First Responder Award – South Patrol Community Interaction Officers Mary McCall and Aaron Whitehead
- Healthcare Award – MC Crossfit
- Non-Profit Award – KC Shepherd’s Center
- Small Business Award – Bierstation
- Sustainability Award – My Region Wins
Individual tickets are $60, and reservations are required by February 9. Persons may register on the Chamber’s website www.southkcchamber.com.
For more information, persons may call the Chamber at 816-761-7660 or email Chamber President Vickie Wolgast at email@example.com.