Multimedia Advertising Opportunities
The Telegraph’s foremost objective is to give readers and advertisers a quality print and online publication, while providing in-depth coverage of local business communities and up-do-date news.
The Martin City Telegraph distributes free copies to businesses, organizations and HOAs as far north as 75th Street (Waldo) and as far south as Belton, and from Leawood (Hallbrook) to Grandview.
Why do you need to be in The Telegraph?
The Martin City Telegraph offers business leaders many avenues for making connections and gives them the competitive edge locally.
We help customers to grow their business, advance their career, and simplify their professional life.
Click the tabs below to learn more!
- The Martin City Telegraph publishes every other Tuesday.
Space reservation deadline is the Friday before at 5pm.
Camera ready ads due by 3pm the Monday prior.
The Telegraph designers can provide professional, creative ad design, layout, typesetting and preparation of electronic files to advertisers at no additional cost.
- Ads with an ink density higher than 220% will be automatically converted to the appropriate ink level.
- Ads must be delivered at size. Ads that are submitted with dimensions different than listed will be modified or stretched to fit the space that was reserved.
- Minimum photo resolution is 170 dpi. Remember that scaling a photo in a layout program will change the effective print resolution.
- Images must be property of the client. We do not accept copyrighted images or images obtained from the Internet.
The Martin City Telegraph is brought to life online with the responsive, mobile-friendly website, martincitytelegraph.com, and a variety of strong social media channels.
Digital advertising options are available to our current print clients, in addition to their issue ad.
Material Requirements: JPG or GIF format, RGB color mode, 72 DPI resolution, full URL must be included in ad submission.
CLICK the boxes at the bottom to reserve your web ad space now!
The Telegraph is enriched by the continuing contributions of exceptionally, talented employees who provide the foundation upon which our quest for quality is built.
For further information, call the office at 816-492-7229 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.